Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Anita Moorjani's NDE clears Grade 4B Lymphoma Cancer




Blogger's Note: Found this originally through the Martin Brofman Body Mirror board. I'm not sure it counts as an NDE because from what Anita says in the above vid she saw a probability in a deep coma in which she clinically died, but was not actually declared clinically dead. Her medical record will apparently be included in her book due in 2012. In any case, it's a pretty remarkable story of a complete turnaround from terminal, end-stage cancer.

Update: Anita's book is now out! It's called "Dying to Be Me" and is available here.

1 comment:

  1. WOW Anita! I could end there and that would be enough. You are such a beautiful and courageous Soul. Thank you for reminding me of what is true about myself and helping me to eliminate all the falsehoods. Your book reads like poetry as you take me on a journey from a lost Soul to one who finally sees and allows their magnificence.
    I'm glad that you reminded me that there was nothing that I had to do to be magnificent. I'm glad that you reminded me that I Am "all that is" and I only have to decide which part of "all that is" that I wanted to experience and then allow that energy to flow through me effortlessly.

    ReplyDelete