Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Seth/Jane Roberts, Deleted SESSION 853, THE PERSONAL SESSIONS


The Personal Sessions, Book 5, page 33-34 (Also known as the Deleted Sessions)

Seth: SESSION 853, 5/14/79, found in both MASS EVENTS and THE PERSONAL SESSIONS, BOOK 5

Seth: Generally speaking, creativity has feminine connotations in your society, while power has masculine connotations, and is largely thought of as destructive.

Your scientists are generally, now, intellectually oriented, believing in reason above the intuitions, taking it for granted that those qualities are opposites. They cannot imagine, life's "initial" creative source, for in their terms it would remind them of creativity's feminine basis. In the framework of this discussion, now, only, you have a male's universe. It is a universe endowed with male characteristics as these appear in the male-female orientations of your history. The universe seems to have no meaning because the male "intellect" alone cannot discern meaning, since it must take nothing for granted. Even though certain characteristics of the universe are most apparent, they must be ignored.

You must understand I know that the terms male and female here are being used as they are generally understood, and have nothing to do with the basic characteristics of either sex.

In those terms, the male-oriented intellect wants to order the universe, name its parts, and so forth. It wants to ignore the creative aspects of the universe, however, which are everywhere apparent, and it first of all believes that it must divorce itself from any evidence of feeling. You have in your history then a male god of power and vengeance, who killed your enemies for you. You have a prejudiced god, who will for example slay the Egyptians on behalf of the Jews...

The male god is a god of power. He is not a god of creativity.
Now, creativity has always been the species' closest connection with its own source, with the nature of its own being. Through creativity the species senses All That Is. Creativity goes by a different set of rules, however. It defies categories, and it insists upon the evidence of feeling. It is a source of revelation and inspiration--but revelation and inspiration do not initially deal with power, but with knowing.  

So what happens often in your society when men or women have creative bents, and good minds to boot?

You run into many contradictions.
God is supposed to be male. The soul is sometimes considered female. The angels are male. Now let us look at the Garden of Eden. The story says that Eve tempted the male, having him eat of the tree of good and evil, or the tree of knowledge. This represented a state of consciousness, the point at which the species began to think and feel for itself when it approached a certain state of consciousness in which it dared exert its own creativity.

This is difficult to verbalize. It was a state when the species became aware of its own thoughts as its own thoughts, and became conscious of the self who thinks. That point released man's creativity. In your terms it was the product of the feminine intuitions (though, as you know, such intuitions belong to both sexes). When the passages were written, the species had  come to various states of order, achieving certain powers and organizations; it wanted to maintain the status quo. No more intuitive visions, no more  changes, were wanted. Creativity was to follow certain definite roads, so the woman became the villain.

Seth, Deleted SESSION 853, 5/14/79, in both MASS EVENTS and THE PERSONAL SESSIONS, BOOK 5


© Laurel Butts 

4 comments:

  1. How To Win lottery,Lottery Spell That Work Fast Contact Dr Aziba Now:

    Hi Guys....I just want to say a big thanks to (Dr. AZIBA) for what he has done for me by helping me to win lottery. I won Nine Million Five Hundred and Seventy Six Thousand Three Hundred Eighty Two Dollars. (($9,576,382.00)). His lottery spell is the best and so amazing. My life is now balance and i am out of doubt. Are you looking for a real and genuine spell caster to help you win any kind of lottery you play? contact Dr .AZIBA, today all your plan to ever win will work out well for you. His spell will increase the odds of your natural win,when you go to play,you will see larger, more frequent to win. Thank you so much sir for dedicating your time to cast the Lottery spell for me. I got my bills paid and my debt cleared. If you need a real voodoo spell caster to help you lottery,kindly contact him for fast and urgent Help:(Priestazibasolutioncenter@gmail.com) or (Priestazibasolutioncenter@gmail.com)
    WhatsApp or call him now: +2348100368288

    ReplyDelete
  2. How To Win lottery,Lottery Spell That Work Fast Contact Dr Aziba Now: Priestazibasolutioncenter@gmail.com

    Hi Guys....I just want to say a big thanks to (Dr. AZIBA) for what he has done for me by helping me to win lottery. I won Nine Million Five Hundred and Seventy Six Thousand Three Hundred Eighty Two Dollars. (($9,576,382.00)). His lottery spell is the best and so amazing. My life is now balance and i am out of doubt. Are you looking for a real and genuine spell caster to help you win any kind of lottery you play? contact Dr .AZIBA, today all your plan to ever win will work out well for you. His spell will increase the odds of your natural win,when you go to play,you will see larger, more frequent to win. Thank you so much sir for dedicating your time to cast the Lottery spell for me. I got my bills paid and my debt cleared. If you need a real voodoo spell caster to help you lottery,kindly contact him for fast and urgent Help:(Priestazibasolutioncenter@gmail.com) or (Priestazibasolutioncenter@gmail.com)
    WhatsApp or call him now: +2348100368288

    ReplyDelete
  3. How I Got My Ex Husband Back. Am so excited, All Thanks goes to Dr Prince i was married to my husband, and we were living fine and happy. it come to an extend that my husband that use to love and care for me, doesn't have my time again, until i fined at that he was having an affair with another woman, I tried to stop him all my effort was in-vain suddenly he divorce me and went for the woman. he live me with two of our kids, I cried all day, I was in pains, sorrow and looking for help. I read a comment on how Dr Prince helped a lady to brought her husband back, after 2yrs , He helped people with his Magic spell love and reuniting spell. so I decided to contact him and explain my problems to him, he did a love spell that made my husband to come back to me and never think of the woman. this man is God sent to restore heart break and reunite relationship. may the lord be your strength and continue to use you to save people relationship and any problems contact him for help on princemagicspell@yahoo.com You can also contact him through his WhatsApp +19492293867. Contact him now for love spell to bring back your ex lover he is the best spell caster and he is the best solution to all relationship problems…

    ReplyDelete