Thursday, March 4, 2010

Breakdown of Bridge Beliefs about Money and Abundance


Vibrational Relativity Regarding My Financial Abundance

The following are some examples of the vibrational relativity between the common desires and the beliefs that we see in many people regarding their financial abundance. First we will state a common desire that many people hold regarding money or about abundance, and then we will list a series of common beliefs about that desire. And next, in brackets, following those beliefs, we will indicate the degree of vibrational compatibility.

For any desire to be realized by you, or before anything can manifest in your life experience, there must be vibrational compatibility between your desires and your beliefs.

As you read down each of the following lists, notice the feeling of the lessening of resistance – or the improvement in the vibrational relationship – between the stated desire and the commonly associated belief.


Desire: I want more money.

Belief: I'm so tired of not being able to afford to do the things I
want to do.

[This belief is vibrationally incompatible with the stated desire.]

Belief: If I plan well, I can shift things around so that my money
goes further.

[This belief is vibrationally more compatible with the stated
desire.]

Belief: I'm so glad I have enough money to put toward this thing
that I want.

[This belief is even more compatible with the stated desire.]

•••

Desire: I want money to come to me more easily.

Belief: It seems like too much of my life is spent earning money.

[This belief is vibrationally incompatible with the stated desire.]

Belief: Surely there are things to do that earn more money per hour.

[This belief is vibrationally more compatible with the stated desire.]

Belief: I'm glad I have this marketable skill that pays the bills.

[This belief is even more vibrationally compatible with the stated belief.]

•••

Desire: I want to come into financial balance.

Belief: No matter how hard I try or how much I work, something always seems to come up that keeps me from getting ahead.

[This belief is vibrationally incompatible with the stated desire.]

Belief: I don't have much control over how much money will come in this week, but I do have some control over how much I spend.

[This belief is vibrationally more compatible with the stated desire.]

Belief: I'm gradually coming into balance.

[This belief is even more vibrationally compatible with the stated belief.]


•••


Desire: I want to be free of debt.

Belief: I'm so tired of being in so much debt. My monthly payments take such a big piece of my paycheck that there's hardly anything left to enjoy life.

[This belief is vibrationally incompatible with the stated desire.]

Belief: Responsible debt is not such a bad thing; it has allowed me to enjoy things sooner than I would have been able to otherwise.

[This belief is vibrationally more compatible with the stated desire.]

Belief: With or without debt I can achieve financial balance. Some of the most successful entities on the planet have some of the largest debts.

[This belief is even more vibrationally compatible with the stated belief.]

•••

When you decide that you are going to improve the vibrational relationship between what you want regarding money and what you currently believe regarding money, you will begin to see immediate results. Because dollars affect your life in so many different ways, you think about them more often. So, if you are making some effort to feel better whenever the subject of money comes up, you will quickly shift your point of attraction. The improvement in the vibrational relationship between your desires and your beliefs will be apparent right away.


© Abraham-Hicks Publications

No comments:

Post a Comment