Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Hold Yourself on the Brink of Appreciation

Abraham-Hicks, San Antonio, TX 4/19/08

You're in charge of your vibration. And when you get that, you will finally, maybe for the first time ever, but once and for all, be FREE!

When you get it that the way you feel is ONLY about your attention to some subject, then you are free.

Esther said to Jerry the other day, "I'm on the brink of discomfort over something. I have a sort of edginess. Let's go for a walk, or let's sit and meditate. I want to shake this off. I'm on the brink of discomfort."

And then she said, "I want to be on the brink of appreciation! That's the brink I want to be on. I know I can't hold myself in off the wall appreciation and enthusiasm for ever more. But I can sure hang around in the vacinity of appreciation. I'm going to reach for thoughts that hold me on the brink of appreciation, so that any moment, I could slip right over into appreciation. I don't want to be on the brink of a nervous breakdown. I'm on the brink. (pause) I'm on the brink of a nervous breakdown, and you are probably going to be the one that puts me over the edge!"

We want you to be on the brink of appreciation, and "You are probably going to be the one who puts me over the edge!"

And when you get hanging around on the brink of appreciation, all kinds of wonderful things happen.

© Abraham-Hicks Publications

No comments:

Post a Comment