Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Until You Leverage Alignment, Not Much Will Happen Financially

Abraham-Hicks, Asheville, NC - 10/21/06

There are people who are earning, all around this world, so disproportionate to the action that they are offering that you could not possibly reconcile the wealth that's flowing to them. You just can't reconcile it. There are a majority of people that are accustomed to performing an action and receiving a financial response. Performing an action and receiving a financial response, and when your income is tied to an action, the amount that you can receive, proportionately, is miniscule.

When you're trying to make it happen by performing an action, you are limited by the beliefs that you have about time and space. In other words, you will say "I only make this much per hour and there's only this many hours in a day." And then you can work overtime, and you can work double time, and you can work extra time, and you can leverage your time in different ways, but until you leverage through alignment, you really are in the category with millions of other people where not very much is gonna happen.

Where if you say "I'm willing to play the game differently, I'm willing to accept on faith, maybe a little, that Abraham's right and that all of the struggling that I've done has put a lot of money for me in vibrational escrow, and I'm willing to go on faith that this universe is abundance and that there is an open valve for me through which I can receive abundance. I'm willing to go along with that idea. And I'm willing to play it that way for just a little while where instead of considering action in relationship to money, I instead consider emotion in relationship to money. How do I feel about money? How do I feel about money? I'm gonna leverage through emotion rather than bang it out through action."

Now that doesn't mean stop your action. Go to work, do whatever you need to do. Let the money come in in the little, mediocre, pitiful way that it flows into your experience. In other words, you don't want to pinch that off. Let it come. But while it's coming, appreciate it. While it's coming, look forward to it. While it's coming, compliment yourself and compliment others. In other words let it be an energy game while you're living the action game, because you can do both. It doesn't have to be one or the other.

(c) Abraham-Hicks Publications

No comments:

Post a Comment