Monday, June 8, 2009

Abe: Are you making the best use of your Life?

Abraham , Tarrytown, NY - 10/18/98

Everything is about life. The only question that, if we were standing in your physical shoes,
we would ask ourselves is, "In this moment, am I making the best use of my life?" In other words, "As the idea of my mother comes, am I choosing the most uplifting thought about her? As I focus upon my mate, am I choosing the most uplifting thought? As I focus upon my physical body, am I choosing the most uplifting thought?"

And most of you are not. Most of you are choosing the loudest thought. Most of you are choosing the most present or the most obvious.

When the question is, "Am I making the best use of this moment, am I choosing the thought that is of the highest vibration -- which is the same thing to say as "Am I choosing the thought that feels the best?" Then you cannot help but live out your experience in the way that you have intended.

No comments:

Post a Comment