Thursday, February 18, 2010

Abraham: Of Frenemies, Relationships, and Co-Creation

Abraham - Sacramento CA 7/27/02

Abraham: You don't feel anyway about anyone without them helping you to feel that way. It's really cocreation. We'll even go further and louder and blunter: If there is someone you don't like, they don't like you either. We have never seen it otherwise. We have never seen someone to adore someone that the one they were adoring didn't adore them back.

3 Months for the Price of 1

Now someone is thinking, "Now wait a minute, there was that man I loved with all my heart and he didn't love me back." We say you were offering him insecurity, you were offering him worry, it wasn't that pure vibration of love. When you are tuned in, tapped in, turned on, they can't offer you anything else. The Law of Attraction wouldn't put you together even when you live in the same house. You would rendevoux differently.


© Abraham-Hicks Publications

2 comments:

  1. Abe's teaching style just resonates with me. Luv their quotes.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say God Bless Abraham but they are that and are blessed and I love them and their teachings more than Anything I have ever come across in my life in this physical form.
    They have helped me see life through NEW eyes that see with so much more LOVE, PATIENCE, KINDNESS, AND UNDERSTANDING.

    ReplyDelete