Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Abe: Why Greater Creativity Trumps Bean Counting
Part 2

Q: I don't even balance my, I don't even keep track of my check book. I just have some sort of a guesstimate of what I think is available.

Abe: The bank is keeping track. (Laughter.)

Q: And that should be okay. And that's not causing any problems, then, as far as money and things flowing to me? It's just two different things.

Abe: Your guilt about it causes problems. The situation itself doesn't matter.

Q: Okay.

Abe: In other words, as you say, "I'm a bad person because I don't make my bed," then you better make your bed or get over thinking that you're a bad person because you don't.

Q: (Laughing, amazed:) How did you know? (Laughter.)

Abe: In other words, either make it or say it's all right that you don't, but don't keep yourself in that tension place, you see. Yes.

What we would do, if we were standing in your physical shoes, we would look for our own positive aspects. We would say, "I'm alive, I'm energetic, I'm enthusiastic about life. There is so much that I want to do. There are so many things that do attract me, there are so many things I'm interested in. And I'm taking a big bite out of life, and the things that matter do get my attention. Everything's percolating along just right, and I'm becoming more and more expansive. And at any time that I want, if it's really important, I can hire someone to deal with all of that stuff." And just relax.

Q: Awesome.

Abe: There are those who get out and live life, and there are those who stay home and clean their house. (Laughter.) And there are those that call one virtuous and one whimsical and irresponsible. And there are those like us that call it your choice in the way you live your life. You get to choose. Nobody else. The only thing that matters is your alignment between you and You. That's all, you see. So ease your own mind and bring yourself into alignment.

So later on, after you've really chilled out about this, and you have someone keeping your house and you have someone keeping your books, then you can say to us, "Well, Abraham, I guess it did matter because when I relaxed all of that came to me." But if -– five years from now, after you've chilled out and you're happier than you've ever been, and you still don't have anyone keeping your house and keeping your books -- then you can say, "Well, I guess I really didn't want that because it didn't happen." Because if you want it and you relax, it will happen. That's big.

No matter what it is -– if you really want it and if you get out of the way of it, it will happen. It must be. It is law. It can be no other way. It's the way this Universe is established, you see.


We did not find you confusing. We found you easy to read. We found the question within you clear. Do you feel the power of our answer? We're coming forth in response to the clarity of your desire. You're clear. (Laughter.) You're just confused because you think you're supposed to want what others want you to want.

They say, "Cleanliness is next to godliness." (Laughter.) And we say, think of this random Universe where everything is possible, and understand that the organizational skills belong to Law of Attraction. And if you will relax and allow LOA to do the organization, the managing, then you can spend your time doing the things that please you and that make things happen for you. Yes.

So next time someone asks you how you're doing on your checkbook, say, "Law of Attraction is managing my financial affairs." (Laughter.) "I have a financial manager." "Oh, really! Is he good?" "The best. God-like." (Laughter.)

Abraham-Hicks, Cincinnati, OH, 9/23/02

No comments:

Post a Comment